NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING:
October 19, 2016
The Mukilteo Water & Wastewater District Board of Commissioners will hold a Public Hearing to consider proposed increases in monthly water rates, sewer rates and connection charges on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 7:00PM at the Mukilteo Water & Wastewater District Office, 7824 Mukilteo Speedway, Mukilteo, WA. Information related to the proposed rate increases is available by contacting the Mukilteo Water & Wastewater District during office hours, Monday through Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
Billing Cycle Change for Everett Customers
Over the past several years the Mukilteo Water and Wastewater District has been working on the installation of an Automated Meter Reading (AMR) System. This system allows meter readers to drive in close proximity to the meters rather than stopping to read each meter. This has greatly improved efficiency, allowing the District to read and bill all accounts in one billing cycle, rather than two. Effective September 1, 2016 the billing cycle for the customers with Everett service addresses will be as follows:
- July-August billing: mailed the first week of September, due 09/15/16
- September only billing: mailed the first week of October, due 10/15/16
- October-November billing: mailed the first week of December, due 12/15/16
Thereafter, your billing cycles will be as follows:
- December-January, due February 15th
- February –March, due April 15th
- April-May, due June 15th
- June-July, due August 15th
- August-September, due October 15th
- October-November, due December 15th
This is a change in billing cycles for Everett service addresses only. The meter reads will be actual reads, not estimated reads.