As an AWWA utility member, Mukilteo Water and Wastewater District will be participating in an outreach campaign Thursday, September 15th, to engage and educate the public, local media and customers about the value of water. Now in its second year, the campaign, “Imagine a Day Without Water:, is produced by the Value of Water Coalition.
Billing Cycle Change for Everett Customers
Over the past several years the Mukilteo Water and Wastewater District has been working on the installation of an Automated Meter Reading (AMR) System. This system allows meter readers to drive in close proximity to the meters rather than stopping to read each meter. This has greatly improved efficiency, allowing the District to read and bill all accounts in one billing cycle, rather than two. Effective September 1, 2016 the billing cycle for the customers with Everett service addresses will be as follows:
- July-August billing: mailed the first week of September, due 09/15/16
- September only billing: mailed the first week of October, due 10/15/16
- October-November billing: mailed the first week of December, due 12/15/16
Thereafter, your billing cycles will be as follows:
- December-January, due February 15th
- February –March, due April 15th
- April-May, due June 15th
- June-July, due August 15th
- August-September, due October 15th
- October-November, due December 15th
This is a change in billing cycles for Everett service addresses only. The meter reads will be actual reads, not estimated reads.